- ExaGrid Named Disk-Based Product of the Year: Small/Midrange at Annual Storage Awards in London
- Is Virtualization Breaking Disk Backup?
- Military College Chooses ExaGrid over EMC Data Domain for Scalability and Price
- California Dept of Ed Faces Forklift Upgrade, Replaces EMC Data Domain with ExaGrid System
- UCLA Faces Forklift Upgrade, Looks Beyond Data Domain, Installs ExaGrid
Monthly Archives: December 2009
One of the great things about ExaGrid is that our customers are delighted with the operational gains they see from using our disk backup with data deduplication appliance. Of more than 1,700 systems across nearly 500 customers, more than 130 … Continue reading
I’m pleased to share news with you that an ExaGrid customer, GreenBank, has just received an InfoWorld100 award for their innovative use of ExaGrid’s disk backup with data deduplication system. This marks our third award in the past three months. … Continue reading